Don’t panic! We’re not suggesting that your relationship is over like Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis, Katy Perry & Russell Brand and Heidi Klum & Seal. But given these most recent celebrity breakups, we find ourselves, yet again, compelled to remind you of one of our Marriage Success Secrets: The importance of spending quality time alone together every week.
Get Marriage Advice & Visit https://www.strongmarriagenow.com
We looked into the cause of these breakups and while we will, of course, never know all of the nity-gritty details, the common theme across all of these relationships was lack of time spent alone together.
The concept of time together to feel close and connected seems so simple that it is easy to overlook. So many couples invest time in their careers, kids, hobbies, friendships, etc. but forget to invest in their relationship. Despite all that they appear to have going for them, these celebrity’s relationships are the most recent casualties of this oversight.
Though we have mentioned this time and time again, we are dedicated to providing you with critical marriage-saving advice. (and sometimes people need to hear things several times before it sinks in…) So please take a few moments to watch the video below, even if you’ve already seen it.
Time: The Most Important Lesson
Want to get your marriage back on track?
Sign up for our webinar “5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage” below…
Revitalize and Save Your Marriage With Our Free Webinar “5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage”
- The answer to “Can my marriage be saved?”
- How to fix your marriage even if you’re the only one trying
- 4 Relationship Myths that are probably getting in your way
- How to avoid common mistakes you may be making in your marriage.
- The most important thing you need to do to save your marriage – And you’ll be surprised it’s practical and easy to apply for almost everyone
- Clear, straightforward steps that you can take immediately to get your marriage on track