Your Privacy is Very important To Us Here At StrongMarriagenow.com
We will never give, share or rent your information to any third party.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that StrongMarriageNow.com collects, and the ways in which StrongMarriageNow.com uses that personal information.
To help us better serve you. We do collect your personal information.
StrongMarriageNow.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website including which courses are of interest to you, which pages you visit, whether or not you sign-up for our newsletter.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including your name, email address, contact information, and contact preferences
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including which products you purchase and renew
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including your name, email address, mailing address and payment information.
- Any other information that you send to StrongMarriageNow.com
Using personal information
StrongMarriageNow.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website that you approve;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where StrongMarriageNow.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, StrongMarriageNow.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
StrongMarriageNow.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
StrongMarriageNow.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
StrongMarriageNow.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to PO Box 632885, San Diego, CA 92163
This privacy statement
Learn How Marriage Counseling Has Helped Many By Visiting StrongMarriageNow.com