We are excited to announce the launch of a new video blog series “Dr. Dana Answers Your Questions.” This week’s question is from Regina and she asks: “Can people change when they start a new relationship? Isn't it true that if you don't give yourself enough time to heal and learn from your mistakes you will fall into the old pattern again in the new relationship?”
Please comment below the video to ask your own questions or just to let us know what you think. We’re frequently shooting new videos on relationship advice and will answer the top questions as part of this ongoing series.
"5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage"
Feeling stuck? Want to save your marriage but aren't sure how? Register for our FREE "5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage" Webinar and you'll discover:
- The answer to "Can my marriage be saved?" Dr. Dana Fillmore will tell you how almost any marriage can be saved even if you’re the only one working on it
- 4 Relationship Myths that are probably getting in your way – Believing in these myths can actually prevent you from saving your marriage
- How to avoid common mistakes you may be making in your marriage. Did you know that most people’s attempts to save their marriage fail?
- The most important thing you need to do to save your marriage – And you’ll be surprised it’s practical and easy to apply for almost everyone
- Clear, straightforward steps that you can take immediately to get your marriage on track