We never like to see a marriage fall apart, especially over infidelity. With all of the accusations flying around, there is no saying what really happened between Demi, Ashton, and any of the alleged third parties they may have been involved with. We do know, however, that things have gone sour, and we wish we could have helped!
Affairs are treacherous business, and threaten everything that marriage stands for. Stories of their “open marriage,” rumors of cheating behavior, and even the temptations of the celebrity lifestyle are all indicators that this relationship needed guidance. As they move forward with divorce proceedings, we wanted to offer some direction if you are facing similarly trying times. An affair doesn’t have to be the bitter end, and if you have been through one, we can help! It’s never too late to save your marriage.
Dr. Dana has outlined 7 Steps to Recover from an Affair, 7 principles that could have saved Demi and Ashton from divorce, and can save you too as you face this extremely difficult time in your relationship.
Despite what many people think, most of the time affairs aren’t really about the sex at all, but are rooted in much deeper emotional issues. Confronting these issues honestly can put your marriage back on track, if you’re willing to work for it. With Dr. Dana’s 7 Steps, you can get your marriage back, rebuilding trust and rekindling that spark, even after an affair. We only wish we could do the same for Demi and Ashton!
Watch the video below for 7 Steps to Recover from an Affair to save (and strengthen) your marriage today!
Want to Register for Our Free Webinar
“5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage?”
Feeling stuck? Want to save your marriage but aren’t sure how? Register for our FREE “5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage” Webinar and you’ll discover:
- The answer to “Can my marriage be saved?” Dr. Dana Fillmore will tell you how almost any marriage can be saved even if you’re the only one working on it
- 4 Relationship Myths that are probably getting in your way – Believing in these myths can actually prevent you from saving your marriage
- How to avoid common mistakes you may be making in your marriage. Did you know that most people’s attempts to save their marriage fail?
- The most important thing you need to do to save your marriage – And you’ll be surprised it’s practical and easy to apply for almost everyone
- Clear, straightforward steps that you can take immediately to get your marriage on track
Now that you’ve read about Demi Ashton infidelity, do you have Problems With Infidelity In Marriage.? Visit https://www.strongmarriagenow.com
[…] & Vanessa Paradis, Katy Perry & Russell Brand and Heidi Klum & Seal. But given these most recent celebrity breakups, we find ourselves, yet again, compelled to remind you of one of our Marriage Success Secrets: The […]