It’s not just celebrities that need this vital information to make their marriages last. You too can learn these techniques to have a fulfilling, loving, fun and sexy life-long marriage. The five techniques that are essential to having an amazing marriage are:
- Spend more time together – Couples who spend at least 8 hours a week alone together feel more connected, more in love, more supported and more passionate. These positive feelings make everything easier in your relationship and strengthen your bond, making it much less likely that one of you will stray.
- Learn communication skills to help you better understand each other – This allows you to achieve emotional intimacy and truly feel safe.
- Learn how to effectively resolve conflict – Knowing how to do this enables you to take on life’s big challenges and work for each other not against each other.
- Make a budget and end disagreements over money. 70% of divorces are caused by disagreements over money or unfair division of labor. Ending these disagreements not only reduces much stress but also allows you to achieve your goals.
- Significantly Improve Your Sex Life – A satisfying healthy sex life increases your life span and makes it a lot more enjoyable while you’re living it.
Whether you walked down the aisle 20 years ago or last week, learning any one of these skills will dramatically improve your future together. If you feel like your marriage could benefit from even one of these techniques, make a fresh start in 2011 and commit to learning.
Want to master these five vital relationship skills in 7 weeks with no office visit? Check out our StrongMarriageNow System.
Dr. Dana Fillmore and Amy Barnhart, StrongMarriageNow.com