In WebMd's article, "Why Women Cheat: Insights in common reasons why women have affairs," by Tammy Worth, Tammy looks at the various reasons women may participate in extramarital affairs. Thea discusses the differences inherent in men and women and what drives them to cheat. She profiles one Thea, who turned to Internet Dating site, Ashley Madison, when her husband's work schedule forced a wedge in their love life. Tammy acknowledges the usually cited reasons:
- the thrill of sexual novelty
- sexual addiction
But she also delves in depth into the emotional needs women seek to fulfill in their affairs and the biological connection that may surprise you. Click here to read more.
Has your marriage been the victim of Infidelity?
Discover the 7 Steps to Survive an Affair in Dr. Dana's new video. There is hope!
Was this helpful? Can you apply this advice to your relationship? Please comment below.
Want to Register for Our Free Webinar
"5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage?"
Feeling stuck? Want to save your marriage but aren't sure how? Register for our FREE "5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage" Webinar and you'll discover:
- The answer to "Can my marriage be saved?" Dr. Dana Fillmore will tell you how almost any marriage can be saved even if you’re the only one working on it
- 4 Relationship Myths that are probably getting in your way – Believing in these myths can actually prevent you from saving your marriage
- How to avoid common mistakes you may be making in your marriage. Did you know that most people’s attempts to save their marriage fail?
- The most important thing you need to do to save your marriage – And you’ll be surprised it’s practical and easy to apply for almost everyone
- Clear, straightforward steps that you can take immediately to get your marriage on track
Want to Hear More?
Check out the stories to the right from people whose lives have been transformed by StrongMarriageNow!
Fix Your Infidelity In Marriage Problem. Visit https://www.strongmarriagenow.com