Mid-life Crisis & Health Issues: Marriage Challenges
Health issues like menopause, depression and chronic illness can significantly impact a marriage. Mid-life Crisis can send your marriage into a tail-spin. At those times spouses tend to re-evaluate what is important to them, what they want out of life and can sometimes determine that their marriage isn’t meeting their needs.
These issues must be handled carefully to ensure that the couple can survive these challenges. Handled incorrectly can damage your relationship and cause your partner to pull away from you.
Here are some videos and articles to help you weather the challenges that a mid-life or health crisis can create. Dr. Dana Fillmore is an Author, TV Personality and Clinical Psychologist who has been helping couples and families for over 16 years. Check out her advice below.
Videos on Health & Mid-Life Crisis Solutions
Even though many people don't want to acknowledge it, people can change over the course of a long term relationship. There are ways to adapt so you don't feel so lost in the new state of things
How can you save your marriage when your partner is in the throes of midlife crisis and wants to throw everything away?
What do you do if you suspect depression or something else with your spouse?
Has your spouse moved out and is emotionally distant from you? Does he not say whether or not he wants this marriage to work. Is he having a midlife crisis?
Afraid It’s Over? Spouse Wants Out?
Don’t do anything until you watch these marriage saving videos from Dr. Dana.
Is it possible that being married has an impact on the quality of your health? This is a resounding “yes!”. Simply being married can have a few positive benefits for our overall health, and it’s not hard to see why.
While aging is inevitable, the rate of aging is not. In other words, each city’s ranking is based on a unique assessment of the healthy lifestyles, (or lack of them!) in that metropolitan area.
BROWSE RELATED MARRIAGE TOPICS
"5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage"Feeling stuck? Want to save your marriage but aren't sure how? Register for our FREE "5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage" Webinar and you'll discover:
- The answer to "Can my marriage be saved?" Dr. Dana Fillmore will tell you how almost any marriage can be saved even if you’re the only one working on it
- 4 Relationship Myths that are probably getting in your way – Believing in these myths can actually prevent you from saving your marriage
- How to avoid common mistakes you may be making in your marriage. Did you know that most people’s attempts to save their marriage fail?
- The most important thing you need to do to save your marriage – And you’ll be surprised it’s practical and easy to apply for almost everyone
- Clear, straightforward steps that you can take immediately to get your marriage on track