Chores: Fairly Sharing Responsibility In Marriage
Do you feel like you do all the work for your marriage and family? Is your marriage unfair? Believe it or not, fights over who does what in the marriage and money issues account for almost 70% of all divorces. Shocking, huh?
Don’t let this be a barrier between you and your spouse. There are ways to end the battle and get everyone pitching in to run your home and family.
Videos on Chores And Sharing Responsibilities
Do you feel like you have to shoulder all of the responsibilities in your marriage?
Stop Feeling STRESSED And Feel The Love Again
Tired of feeling overwhelmed, stressed and angry? Want your marriage to feel more like a partnership? Discover how to share responsibility fairly and feel in love again.
FEATURED POSTS ON CHORES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
While constantly arguing with your spouse doesn’t make for a happy marriage, your relationship can suffer as badly if you hold back feelings until you finally explode. And there are certain subjects that tend to come up more frequently in marriages than others. Here are five common conflicts that we have found are experienced by numerous couples and how best to resolve them.
Do you feel like you’ve tried and tried to improve your marriage but nothing seems to get better? Do you feel frustrated and disappointed? There is a better way. In fact...
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the pressures and demands of the holidays? Does the prospect of decorating the tree, shipping all the presents and making Christmas dinner make you want to head to the top of Mount Crumpit and move in with the Grinch?
GET ANSWERS ON MORE MARRIAGE TOPICS
"5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage"
Feeling stuck? Want to save your marriage but aren't sure how? Register for our FREE "5 Secrets to Save Your Marriage" Webinar and you'll discover:
- The answer to "Can my marriage be saved?" Dr. Dana Fillmore will tell you how almost any marriage can be saved even if you’re the only one working on it
- 4 Relationship Myths that are probably getting in your way – Believing in these myths can actually prevent you from saving your marriage
- How to avoid common mistakes you may be making in your marriage. Did you know that most people’s attempts to save their marriage fail?
- The most important thing you need to do to save your marriage – And you’ll be surprised it’s practical and easy to apply for almost everyone
- Clear, straightforward steps that you can take immediately to get your marriage on track