Regain The Love And Save Your Marriage
EVEN if you’re the only one working on it.
This System Is Right For You If You're...
- Trying to make it work and your spouse is checked out
- Struggling to survive an affair
- Considering separation or divorce
- Feeling "not in love" and have grown apart
- Tired of fighting
- Unhappy in your marriage
Hi, I’m Dr. Dana Fillmore, America's Leading Authority on Marriage Success. Working on your marriage can be tough. Not working on it can be even worse. And trying to “fix it” with blame, shame and fighting can destroy it all together. Unfortunately, the patterns of avoidance or endless conflict are the most common approaches couples use to attempt to solve their marriage problems.
This isn’t because they think this works or they don’t care, it’s because they typically know no other way.
Sadly, after years of trying to work on their marriage, many couples just give up. Divorce, while an end to the relationship pain, brings it’s own set of painful consequences; financial resources are cut dramatically, children of divorced parents often have lower self-esteem and may have significant difficulties later in relationships of their own, and did you know that a divorced person’s life span can actually be cut short? These are all things to think about when considering whether to give up or work on your marriage.
But what about the partner who does want help working on their marriage? Often times, couples don't get help because there is one member of the couple that is reluctant to go to counseling. StrongMarriageNow offers an Alternative to Traditional Marriage Counseling that really works.
Struggling with any of these issues? The StrongMarriageNow System can help
- Spouse is checked out of the marriage and you’re trying to make it work
- Struggling to survive an affair
- Marriage is in crisis and you’re trying to save it from separation or divorce
- You’ve grown apart, the love is gone and want to feel close and connected again
- Tired of fighting
- You can’t seem to communicate and get on the same page
- Marriage is in trouble, you’ve got problems or big issues you’re struggling with and need some help
- Looking for ways to improve your relationship
- One of you is unhappy and just wants to feel good again
- Looking for ways to help your friends, clients, church members or parents
- Previous marriage ended and you don’t want to make the same mistakes again
- Going through a midlife crisis
- You don’t want to give up hope. You want to give it one last chance to make it work
Experience The StrongMarriageNow System and you'll discover:
- The greatest marriage secret and how it can make your marriage feel fun and exciting again.
- Why the two most powerful words in marriage are no longer I WILL
- The most important communication question. Just six simple words, but they trigger more giant breakthroughs than any other sentence ever spoken.
- How to use the laws of science to improve your marriage
- Simple - sometimes even illogical - strategies that almost always motivate your spouse to change
- What really works in a marriage
- The 7 step process for surviving an affair and what’s really behind the infidelity
- How to feel like “boyfriend and girlfriend” again even if you’re not anywhere close to feeling the love right now.
- How you can increase your chance of success in the bedroom by 500% with another simple strategy
- How you can stop the fighting and bring peace and a loving connection back into your home
- What scientific psychological studies have proven about how couples interact, and how to use these findings to resolve conflict in your relationship.
- How to get over years of pain and suffering and move forward into a healthy loving relationship again.
Can This Work If My Spouse Won’t Watch The Videos With Me?
Now, we know from the survey that many of you are wondering, how can this work if my spouse won’t watch the videos with me?
Well, we actually find that it’s just as effective when one spouse makes the powerful decision to learn and apply these new skills on their own.
You start to make a few changes, handle conflict differently, and you’ll feel better about yourself and your relationship.
Over time, as you make more and more of these positive changes, your spouse begins to notice and wants to learn what you’re learning.
As Dr. Dana mentioned before, 82% of StrongMarriageNow Customers start out with just one spouse learning and growing, so don’t worry if that’s your situation. The System still works!
And, it wont take forever to start to heal the relationship. After applying what you learn in just the first video, your marriage can dramatically improve.
Here's what you'll learn from the StrongMarriageNow System
so you can start turning your marriage around immediately:
- How to reconnect with each other
- How to prevent an affair
- How to stay deeply in love
- Alone Time – what it is and isn’t
- How to find the time
- How to have a comfortable, easy marriage
- How to balance your priorities
- More than 100 Together Activities that will keep you in love
- The importance of humor
- How to communicate to make everything easier
- How to offer the "benefit of the doubt"
- What to do when your partner blows it
- How to get your spouse to really listen
- How to deepen your connection
- The importance of honoring each other's feelings
- How to get over issues
- What's really going on when someone's angry
- How to gracefully resolve conflict without damage
- How to talk about what's really going on
- How to end the fighting
- How to get ready for a difficult conversation
- How to understand what can set your partner off
- How to stop fighting about money and chores
- How to get on the same page with your spouse
- How to work together to build a beautiful future
- One of the easiest ways to solve money conflicts
- How to fairly divide responsibilities in your marriage
- How to end the resentment and nagging
- How to dramatically improve your sex life
- How to understand "Mother Nature's Big Joke"
- What intimacy means to men
- Do you have the right attitude?
- How to keep your spouse from straying
- The importance of feeling sexy
- Are medical issues impacting your bedroom life?
- How to deal with a low libido
- What to do when the roles are reversed
- What sex means to women
- How to turn each other on
- Why power and control are sexy
- How to be irresistibly attractive to your partner
Don’t Let Your Marriage Slip Away
If you’re willing to invest 15 minutes a day for 7 weeks, the StrongMarriageNow System will work for you. It’s all about taking practical, powerful steps that build passion, love, intimacy, affection and trust. Each week, you’ll watch videos to learn essential relationship skills and then immediately apply them with exercises and To-Do’s. The experience of applying what you’re learning is the best way to create permanent change.
Imagine Being Passionately In Love Again
Imagine how you’ll feel when the fighting (or the cold war) stops and you experience those loving feelings again...
This System is your ticket out of feeling isolated, lonely and disconnected from your partner.
You’ll be amazed at how much easier everything will be in your relationship when you are connecting together on a regular basis.
Imagine your life and your marriage as you listen to each other, let go of past pain and resentment, start to laugh again and remember how to enjoy each other. Doesn’t that feel absolutely incredible?
TV Relationship Expert
Dr. Dana recently appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Network hit show, Unfaithful, Stories of Betrayal. She helped Anna and Oscar survive the pain of an affair and heal their relationship.
Can this really work if it’s not face-to-face?
You might not realize that couples counseling is very different than individual counseling. So much of it is teaching - teaching couples how to truly communicate, how to resolve conflict, how to learn and understand their partner's point of view, etc. In fact, it's when couples' therapists attempt to be mediators - when they attempt to judge who is right and who is wrong - that they get into trouble and can actually damage the relationship. In fact, 75% of couples who go to marriage counseling actually end up breaking up! You don't want to become dependent on your therapist and be in therapy forever. Your counselor won't be standing in the kitchen mediating your fight over who should be responsible for doing the dishes! You have to learn to do it yourselves and the StrongMarriageNow System is the perfect way for you to learn.
And many of our members tell us that they feel like Dr. Dana is speaking to them personally when they watch her on the videos. Teresa from San Diego said “She was saying things as if she was reading my mind. She was speaking to a lot of issues that I feel and it was reassuring to me.”
All in the Privacy of Your Own Home
You don’t need to air out your issues in front of a stranger. You can use the System in the privacy of your own home. All you need is a computer and around 15 minutes a day. Isn't your marriage worth the investment?
Dr. Dana Fillmore Has a Proven Track Record
Unlike most of the people offering online marriage advice, I have both Masters and Doctorate Degrees in Psychology and have been actually saving marriages for over 15 years. In fact, three out of four couples who have followed my advice report that they WANT to stay together not just that they will stay together, but that they WANT to stay together. The typical success rate for counselors across the nation is only one in four.
All the concepts in the StrongMarriageNow System are based on a combination of years of scientific research and my extensive experience.
On a personal note, I’ve been married for over 18 years and am a working mother with two kids. I know how hard it is to balance everything in life. We have struggled over the years with the very same issues that effect most couples. Earlier in our marriage, we had the typical fights over money, careers, and division of household responsibilities, just to name a few. There were certainly times when we felt distant and disconnected. But, we knew we wanted an exceptional marriage so we regularly applied the very skills I teach in this System, and still do to this day. I can honestly say this has made all the difference.
You'll learn how to stop the pain and get on track
We’ve surveyed hundreds of couples and their most common complaints included needing more time together, difficulties with communication, fighting over money, and wanting to be more connected and affectionate in their marriage. We also learned that many couples are afraid of their partner having an affair or have even already been impacted by infidelity. That’s why our program teaches you how to have the strong, thriving marriage you desire.
Our System is unique because it teaches key skills that are focused and impactful and these concepts will quickly have a dramatic effect on your marriage. Dr. Fillmore’s skills and concepts have helped hundreds of couples in her practice. She can help you, too!
Don’t let this happen to you!
Whatever you decide, please don’t do NOTHING. Separation and Divorce are extremely painful and expensive. You don’t have to go through that!
Your marriage can be saved but only if you take action and make a change.
If you can afford thousands of thousands of dollars for an extremely qualified couples counselor, great! If you have hours and hours to read through the hundreds of books and research studies I’ve read through, also, great! But if you don’t...
And you simply want the sure-fire way to get your relationship back on track today, you can do so for less than a dollar a day.
Ok, You Want the System, But You Feel Like You Can't Afford It, Right?
I know this System sounds like it costs a lot of money but let’s talk about the actual costs of divorce.
According to divorcemag.com an uncontested divorce can cost between $400 and $1000 just for the paperwork! A contested divorce can range between $8,000 and $135,000 or more. If the setttlement is contested after it’s done, it can continue to cost you money over years and years and years.
And those are just the legal fees. You also lose half of your net worth. You’ll split whatever you have in your savings and retirement accounts, you’ll split the equity in your home, you’ll split the value of all of your assets. So in real numbers, the average family between 35 and 55 has a net worth of $74,963.00 according to Nielsen Criteria and CNN Money. That means you could potentially lose up to $37,482.
Then on top of the MASSIVE LOSS in net worth and legal fees, you’ll have to maintain two separate homes. The average cost for maintaining a home including rent or mortgage, utilities, food, repairs, etc ranges between $30,000 and $100,000 per year. If you have kids, one of you will likely end up paying child support for an average of $6000 per year and additional child care expenses of $5000 per year so on the low-end a divorced person’s average yearly expenses go up by $41,000 per year.
Here’s a breakdown of the costs of divorce:
|Divorce Costs||Financial Impact|
|Legal fees (uncontested divorce)||$400 - $1000|
|Legal fees (contested divorce)||$8000 - $132,000 or more|
|Impact to net worth
(savings, retirement accounts, equity in the home, assets, etc.)
|Lose $37,482 on average|
On top of these HUGE costs, your annual expenses can go way up!
|Annual Expense||Increased Annual Expenses|
|Maintaining additional home
(including rent or mortgage, utilities, repairs, food, etc.)
|$30,000 - $100,000|
|Child support||$6,000 and up|
On the low end the typical divorce will cost you $37,882 in lost net worth and legal fees and your living expenses will go up by $41,000 per year. Between the impact to your net worth and the increased expenses, it could take years to get back on your feet financially again.
So if you think about it, isn’t your marriage worth the investment?
P.S. Don't wait to get your marriage back on track. Your marriage is precious and is worth investing in.
P.P.S. Dr. Fillmore can really help your marriage. Do you want to reconnect? Do you want a loving, passionate relationship? The StrongMarriageNow System, an innovative alternative to traditional counseling, will get you there with proven step-by-step exercises and practical, straightforward videos. Dr. Fillmore will teach you:
- How to fall more deeply in love
- How to get your spouse to listen to you
- How to resolve conflict
- How to stop fighting about money
- How to dramatically improve your sex life
P.P.P.S. Imagine what your life will be in a few days or even a year, if you TAKE ACTION and invest in your marriage today! Will you feel more at peace? Will you feel more joy? Will you feel supported? Will you feel connected? DON”T WAIT! Get started with the StrongMarriageNow System TODAY!